[Insight-users] use of itkKappaStatisticImageToImageMetric

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Feb 7 10:56:19 EST 2006

Monica:

Thanks for reporting this bug. This is fixed in CVS.

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Algorithms/itkKappaStatisticImageToImageMetric.txx?root=Insight&r1=1.3&r2=1.4
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Algorithms/itkKappaStatisticImageToImageMetric.h?root=Insight&r1=1.3&r2=1.4

Let us know if there are any issues running your code now.

Thanks
-karthik