[Insight-users] segmentation fault with itkImageSeriesReader

Marius Staring marius at isi.uu.nl
Mon Feb 6 10:30:37 EST 2006

Hi Andinet,

Indeed I cutted out the typedef's, which was a little bit too much.
Sorry for that. Your modified example indeed still gives a seg fault.

To give a little bit more details about the machine. I have installed
ITK 2.4.1.
uname -a
Linux crunch2.rrn.azu.nl 2.6.14-1.1637_FC4smp #1 SMP Wed Nov 9 19:21:28
EST 2005 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
and gcc version as said 4.0.2 20051125.

Marius