[Insight-users] Simple Image Registration

Kevin Ming ming.kevin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 03:47:15 EST 2006

Hi,

This is probably a stupid question:  How come whenever I try to do a simple
rigid registration with really basic images that created using Microsoft
Paint I never get the right outputs?  The output images are always intensity
inverted (black becomes white and white becomes black), and the registration
never seems to have taken place (the output image seems to be the moving
image all the time, but intensity inverted).

Thank you very much,
Kevin