[Insight-users] GDCM 1.2 update status.

Martin Kavec kavec at messi.uku.fi
Fri Feb 3 14:52:43 EST 2006

Thanks a lot Mathieu,

I am downloading the cvs right now (hope the files are already updated) and
report back in case of troubles.

One question though: if I decide to sort a time series (4D image) based on the
acquisition time, can I be certain that the 3D volumes within the series will
be automatically sorted based on the image position?

Cheers,

Martin

University of Liege
Sart-Tilman, Bldg. B28