[Insight-users] Point Set Registration

Benedikt Birkenbach birkenbach at uni-koeln.de
Fri Feb 3 06:18:39 EST 2006

Hello,

I am new to ITK and I want to use Point Set Registration to solve the
following problem. I have two 3d datasets that describe a bone (leg) and
a plate (I am not sure if this is the right english word). Now the
problem is to put the plate in the best position to match the bone.

I am using the Point Set Registration from the ITKSoftwareGuide but I do
not know how define some maximal values for the transform, e.g. the
plate should not reach into the bone.

Thank you for any help,

regards

Benedikt

--
/ __ \/ __ \|__  || |/ /  Benedikt Birkenbach                 |