[Insight-users] How refresh fltk window

mariusz_smch at poczta.fm mariusz_smch at poczta.fm
Fri Feb 3 02:35:49 EST 2006

Hi all

I have 2 question:

1.I'm using FLTK as GUI and display DICOm 2D imahe with vtkImageViewer similar like in Getting Started II. I add 'any mouse evend' callback (Observer) to the vtkRenderWindowInteractor.
When I move mouse I woul like to display actual mouse coordinat. After sending thouse coorginat to fltk widget (Fl_Input) FLTK window don't refresh. FlTK window refresh only when I click on him or come back to the vtkImageViewer window.

Coul someone give me some clue how cofigure vtkImageViewer window to force FLTK refresh??
Or maybe how force FLTK to redraw???

2.Can I zoom image in vtkImageViewer (Like in Getting Started II), I didn't find that option.
If it is imposible in vtkImageViewer can anyone give me some tip how display 2D DICOM image with function zoom an other function similar to vtkImageViewer ?

Regards
Mariusz.