[Insight-users] ITK and iterators debugging in Visual Studio 8

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 27 20:54:34 EST 2006

Hi Matei, Karthik

Thanks for tracking this issue.

Just for the record:

a better place for adding definitions is the file:

             Insight/itkConfigure.h.in

Where you could add the line 49:

     cmakedefine  _HAS_ITERATOR_DEBUGGING=0

The advantage of adding the definition here instead of the
CMakeLists.txt file is that in the itkConfigure.h file, the
definition is actually passed also to the projects that use
ITK, while the definitions in CMakeLists.txt are used only
while building ITK.