[Insight-users] SNAP: Mac OS X and : GL/glu.h ==> OpenGL/glu.h problem.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 27 07:55:17 EST 2006

Hi Vincent, Brock,

Thanks for the comments.

It turned out that most of the files listed in my previous
email already have the conditional code for the Mac.

SNAP has a helper file SNAPOpenGL.h that factorizes the
inclusion of OpenGL headers. However, not all SNAP files
were using it.

Changes were needed in

    SNAP/UserInterface/SliceWindow/OpenGLSliceTexture.h
    SNAP/UserInterface/Window3D/Window3D.cxx

Brock:

    This changes have been committed to the CVS HEAD.

    If you have a chance, could you please give it a
    try and let us know if you find any problem ?