[Insight-users] ITK 3.2 : Selected papers from the Insight Journal

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Dec 15 15:16:07 EST 2006

During today's tcon we went through the list of papers in the Insight
Journal:

  http://www.insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/admin_publications_toolkits.php

and based on their rating we selected the following papers as candidates
for being included in the upcoming ITK 3.2 release:

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Release_3.2_Schedule

Just as an initial classification, the papers have been prioritized in three
groups,
please feel free to request moving any of these papers up or down in the
priority list.

We are aiming for moving the top papers into the Code/Review by the end
of January 2007, and releasing ITK 3.2 by the end of February 2007.

Any comments are welcome,