[Insight-users] compile SoftwareGuide problem

kdsfinger at gmail.com kdsfinger at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 12:30:01 EST 2006

hi, there
I got the cvs version of the InsightDocuments and followed the
instructions to build the SoftwareGuide.pdf. The ccmake is ok and at
the end of make I got the following error message:

Writing index file SoftwareGuide.idx
(./SoftwareGuide.aux) (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/omspzccm.fd)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/color.sty
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/color.cfg)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/dvipsnam.def))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/hyperref/nameref.sty) (./SoftwareGuide.out)
(./SoftwareGuide.out)
pdfTeX error (ext1): \pdfinfo used while \pdfoutput is not set.
<argument> { \def \\{, } \pdfinfo
                                  { /Author (\@author ) /Title (\@title ) } }
l.107

No pages of output.
Transcript written on SoftwareGuide.log.

Can someone help me to solve the problem? Thanks a lot.

zl2k