[Insight-users] Re: ITK LSM READER

Daniel Mace dlm19 at duke.edu
Fri Dec 8 20:26:03 EST 2006

Well, it seems that there really is no way to convert anything more than
a 3D image back into ITK.  I started to rewrite the itkVTKImageImport
class to extend to more than 3 dimensions when I realized that the 3D
limitation is hard coded all the way through the vtk code as well.  Ohh
well, good motivation to fix the itkLSMImageIO channel issue I guess.

Cheers,
Dan