[Insight-users] compile InsightApplications problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Dec 8 13:00:41 EST 2006

Hi zl2k,

Please update your version of InsightApplications.

This problem was fixed before the release of ITK 3.0.

There used to be a class called vtkBoudingBox in one
of the examples in InsightApplications, and recently
a class with the same name was added to VTK. The two
class names, of course, collided.

In the release ITK-3-0 we renamed the class that is
in the InsightApplications example.