[Insight-users] Cmake problem with InsightApplications

laurent.paul at club-internet.fr laurent.paul at club-internet.fr
Thu Jun 30 05:58:47 EDT 2005

Hi users,

I managed to compile the CVS version of Tcl-wrapped ITK.
But I don't know what to do with that!
I have an itkwish, I suppose I should use it instead of wish provided by Tcl...
My goal is to use ITK and VTK in an application written with Tcl/Tk langage. I have an install version of Tcl-wrapped VTK.
So when I click on a Tcl file, vtk.exe opens and it works. How to do with ITK? Have I to include ITK package... set an environnement variable as with VTK?

My second question is about InsightApplications. Since I have a new version of ITK, I had to recompile InsightApplications (CVS version). However, I can't set the VTK_DIR.
As  I said, I have VTK44, install version. So, as Cmake ask me, I give the path PREFIX/lib/vtk but Cmake doesn't want it!
It complains "VTK not found".
What should I do?

Thanks,

Laurent.