[Insight-users] exceptions with metaImage

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Wed Jun 29 18:14:48 EDT 2005

Thanks for pointing this out.

We are very happy with the metaImage file format (for images, spatial
objects, scenes, etc.); however, the code we are using to read/write in
that format is quite "outdated."

Thanks for creating the bug report.  It is about time we update the C++
implementation for metaIO.  We can add exceptions, improve the
programming style and improve the documentation.   It may be awhile
before this happens, so in the meantime perhaps we can solve your
problems with the temp solution that you suggested.

Let me see if I can find a volunteer to do this...

Thanks,
Stephen