[Insight-users] Iterators and RGB images

Julian Tam julian.t at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:01:00 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have a series of black and white input images.  I am hoping to
output an RGB image based on the intensity of the input image (eg.
within a certain intensity range, the pixel should appear as red, and
within another, blue).

For the sake of efficiency, I would be interested in using an iterator
to access every pixel and check if the processing is needed.  However,
I can't seem to find a suitable method to do this.    I've been able
to use the Set() method to modify the intensity of a black and white
image, but haven't come across a way to set the individual red, green,
and blue values of the image.

Could someone please suggest a possible approach for my problem?

Thank you,
Julian Tam