[Insight-users] Re: re

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Sat Jun 25 15:46:26 EDT 2005

I believe this is a feature of VC++, not ITK or VTK. I don't know
enough about VC++'s code completion feature to know why it might not
work for ITK or how to fix that: perhaps someone on the ITK list knows.

If I had to hazard a guess, I would think that perhaps VC++ doesn't
deal as well (as far as parsing the code for autocompletions) with the
heavily-templated ITK.

Zach