[Insight-users] A question about the example of ImageRegistration1

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jun 23 19:07:27 EDT 2005

Hi Jeremy,

All the examples in ITK are explained in detail
in the ITK Software Guide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

In fact, the guide is generated directly from the
text and source code of the examples.

Please read the Chapter on Image Registration.

Just go to the example

             ImageRegistration2.cxx

and you will find the discussion on Multi-Modality
registration and the use of Mutual Information.