[Insight-users] Interpolation with circular boundaries

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Jun 22 14:01:05 EDT 2005

There is a family of spatialfunctions in ITK. The one you might be
looking for is
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1SphereSpatialFunction.html

The SpatialFunctionImageEvaluatorFilter is templated over the spatial
function type and your input image, so you could use this to classify
your image...
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1SpatialFunctionImageEvaluatorFilter.html

-karthik