[Insight-users] Re: sorry, im again with wrappers

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Jun 22 09:26:58 EDT 2005

Hi,

Brad have commited changes in cableswig CVS repository. You just have to check
out cableswig :

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/CableSwig \
       co CableSwig

,rebuild cableswig, install cableswig and rebuild itk.

Gaetan

PS: Itk build fails for me, but I haven't time today to find what is wrong.