[Insight-users] CenteredVersorTransformInitializer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 21 09:06:49 EDT 2005

Hi Martin,

The implementation of this class is not finished.

Once it is done,
it will contain code similar to the one in

    Insight/Code/Common/
        itkLandmarkBasedTransformInitializer.txx

where the rotation in 3D space is estimated by
using the eigen vectors of the Moments matrix.

Please feel free to report this as a bug of
"pending implementation" into the phpBugTracker.

Or if you feel adventurous, you are welcome to
transfer the code from the

     itkLandmarkBasedTransformInitializer

into the

     CenteredVersorTransformInitializer

Please let us know if you find any problems,