[Insight-users] Error with ImageSeriesReadWrite.cxx

SMRITI RAGHUNATHAN raghunathan.8 at osu.edu
Fri Jun 17 13:37:27 EDT 2005

Hi,
 I have been trying to read in a series of 2D slices in jpeg format to create the 3D volume and I am using the ImageSeriesReadWrite.cxx code for it. However, when I run the code it gives me an error that says:

Debug Error!
Program...d Settings\Desktop\test\Debug\ImageSeriesReadWrite.exe

abnormal program termination

So to try to figure out where this problem might be occuring I tried debugging the code by adding print statements at different points. Based on that it seems to me that the error is occuring somwhere after the
"writer->SetInput(image)" command in the program.

Any idea what I may be doing wrong.
My images are named orig00.jpg...orig62.jpg, so my input arguments are 0 62 final (where "final" is the outputFilename). I also tried by specifying the format the outputFilename, but it didn't work. I gave it the .raw format

Thanks

Smriti