[Insight-users] Re: How to Wrapper the ImageToHistogramGenerator Class

Oliveira Marcelo marceloitk at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jun 17 07:49:23 EDT 2005

Hi Gaetan.

Tanxs a lot for your help. I think that wrapper
statistics package is a big problem for me and my
maybe the force isn't with me.
(http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Scripting).

please experts wrappers help me !!!! I need the
statical packages in my work and i love ITK.

[]'s

> Hi Brad,
> Hi Marcelo,
>
> There are several problem :
>
> + cable swig seems to have problem with
> itk::Statistics namespace
>
> Here is the error I get :
>
> Building object file
> wrap_itkImageToHistogramGeneratorPython.o...

/home/glehmann/itk/itk-mima2/build/Wrapping/CSwig/Numerics/wrap_itkImageToHistogramGeneratorPython.cxx:

> In function `PyObject*

_wrap_itkImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2_Pointer_GetPointer(PyObject*,

> PyObject*)':

/home/glehmann/itk/itk-mima2/build/Wrapping/CSwig/Numerics/wrap_itkImageToHistogramGeneratorPython.cxx:927:

> error: `itk::Statistics' has not been declared
>
> with the wrapper :
>
> #include "itkImage.h"
>
> #ifdef CABLE_CONFIGURATION
> #include "itkCSwigImages.h"
> #include "itkCSwigMacros.h"
> #include "itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator.h"
>
> namespace _cable_
> {
>    const char* const group =
> ITK_WRAP_GROUP(itkImageToHistogramGenerator);
>    namespace wrappers
>    {
> 	typedef

itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator<image::US2>::ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator

> itkImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2;
> 	typedef

itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator<image::US2>::Pointer::SmartPointer

> itkImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2_Pointer;
>    }
> }
> #endif
>

> Is there something to do to avoid this problem, Brad
> ?
>

> + ITK_WRAP_OBJECT1 can't be used for statistics, so
> you need to write your
> own macro (it's easy, look at itkCSwigMacros.h) or
> to write typedef by
> hand :-/
>
> + ImageToHistogramGenerator can't be used with
> image::F2
>

> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:49:31 +0200, Oliveira Marcelo
>
> <marceloitk at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
> > Hi users and Gaetan,
> >
> > Gaetan will be a pleasure integrate my wrappers in
> > your branch
> > (http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2). Tanx
> for
> > your wrappers.
> >
> > Ive been trying to wrapper the class
> > ImageToHistogramGenerator. Following the hints of
> > Gaetan and the
> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Scripting
> >
> > i wrote the wrap_itkImageToHistogramGenerator.cxx
> > I dont know what i do with TImageType.
> >
> > #include "itkImage.h"
> > #include "itkImageToHistogramGenerator.h"
> >
> > #ifdef CABLE_CONFIGURATION
> > #include "itkCSwigMacros.h"
> > #include "itkCSwigImages.h"
> >
> > namespace _cable_
> > {
> >   const char* const group =
> > ITK_WRAP_GROUP(itkImageToHistogramGenerator);
> >   namespace wrappers
> >   {
> >     ITK_WRAP_OBJECT1(ImageToHistogramGenerator,
> > image::F2, itkImageToHistogramGeneratorF2);
> >     ITK_WRAP_OBJECT1(ImageToHistogramGenerator,
> > image::F3, itkImageToHistogramGeneratorF3);
> >  }
> > }
> >
> > #endif
> >

> > And i got the errors:

local/oliveiramc/Doutorado/Insight_bin/Wrapping/CSwig/Numerics:
> > building default_target
> > Building wrap_itkImageToHistogramGenerator.xml
> from

/local/oliveiramc/Doutorado/Insight_bin/Wrapping/CSwig/Numerics/wrap_itkImageToHistogramGenerator.xml...

/local/oliveiramc/Doutorado/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/Numerics/wrap_itkImageToHistogramGenerator.cxx:31:
> > error: syntax
> >    error before `::' token

/local/oliveiramc/Doutorado/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/Numerics/wrap_itkImageToHistogramGenerator.cxx:31:
> > error: syntax
> >    error before `::' token

/local/oliveiramc/Doutorado/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/Numerics/wrap_itkImageToHistogramGenerator.cxx:32: