Fwd: [Insight-users] Rotation Transform about given center of rotation

Ashish Poddar ahpoddar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:45:12 EDT 2005

Hi Luis,
 Thanks for the information, Actually I just checked the parameter list in
which the center was not mentioned and never explored any further...
 Later I realized I will need some anisotropic scaling too !! and hence I am
using a small wrapper class over the affine transform itself at present...
 with regards,
Ashish.

Y:ashish_poddar | MSN:ashish_poddar at yahoo.com