[Insight-users] Problem creating instances with ObjectFactory (.NET platform)

Erik Dickens x_ed at sectra.se
Thu Jun 16 05:08:35 EDT 2005

Hello!
I'm trying to use ITK in a big solution in the .NET platform.
I've added the itk libraries to the project I'm working in. But I have a
problem of creating new objects.

For example:
            typedef unsigned char PixelType;
            const unsigned int Dimension = 3;
            typedef itk::Image< PixelType, Dimension > ImageType;

            ImageType::Pointer image = ImageType::New();

All goes well until the ObjectFactory should create the new object,
instead it returns a null reference.

If somebody have had the same problem or know some solution, I would be
so grateful!

Regards,
Erik