[Insight-users] How to wrapper the Statistical Packages

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jun 14 04:06:19 EDT 2005

Hi,

The directory where you will create your files is not really important.
There is several classes wrapped in the wrong directory, and everything
works.
I think the easier solution is to add your files in
Insight/Wrapping/Numerics.

You can look at http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Scripting for information on
wrapping.

As I not know really well the Statistical package, I would be happy, if
you agree, to integrate your wrappers in the branch of ITK I'm maintaining
and which contains more wrapped classes that the official ITK
(http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2).

Let us know if you have problem.

Gaetan.

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:36:37 +0200, Oliveira Marcelo
<marceloitk at yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Hi users !!!
>
> I would like to wrapper the Statistical Packages, what
> i have to do ?? I couldn't see any class wrapped, is
> there any example ??
>
> thanks for help me !!!!

Gaetan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>
Tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66