[Insight-users] How to pass initial segmentation result to ShapeDetectionLevelSetFilter?

Sandarak sandarak at wp.pl
Sat Jun 11 14:15:10 EDT 2005

Hello!

I would like to set as initial input to ShapeDetectionLevelSet filter
output from RegiongGrowing filter. How could I achieve this?

Setting as initail input output from FastMarching filter is easy and is
explained in itkSoftwareGuide. But I can't find any examples how to do
this with region growing, because ShapeDetection filter requires
distance map as input, and I have no idea how to create it from region
growing filter output.

Thanks in advance

Michal Postrozny