[Insight-users] generating a tetrahedral mesh from MR image volume

Prashanth Dumpuri prashanth.dumpuri at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jun 10 14:27:30 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 13:18 -0400, Luke Hua wrote:
> Using vtk instead.
Luke
  Thanks for your reply. I did look into VTK. But their Delaunay3D
produces a "poor qaulity mesh" (the aspect ratio of the tetrahedrons is
not good). Please do let me know if you have worked with VTK, so i can
ask you more specific questions. (I emailed the VTK users mailing list
and did not get any response).
Thanks
Prashanth