[Insight-users] generating a tetrahedral mesh from MR image volume

Prashanth Dumpuri prashanth.dumpuri at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jun 10 12:48:12 EDT 2005

All,
  Given a MR image volume, I have to generate a marching cubes surface
of the entire volume, decimate and smooth the marching cubes if needed
and then create tetrahedrons from the triangulated surface. In short, i
have to create a tetrahedral mesh from the MR image volume.
  I was wondering if there was any ITK filter that can do this for me or
if someone had already solved this problem for me ;-)
Thanks
Prashanth