[Insight-users] cannot run ITK after compilation

indian rock indianrock at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:31:48 EDT 2005

Hello,

I compiled the ITK source files and generated all the executables in
the bin directory. However  none of the executables run on my images.

I have two dicom images 100.dcm and 7100.dcm. I've been trying to
register them, but i get an error message whenever i run the
ImageRegistration2.exe from the command prompt (ImageRegistration
100.dcm 7100.dcm output.dcm)

The following is the error message:

itk: ExceptionObject ( 00FAFD50)
Location: "Unknown"
File: itkImageToImageMetric.txx
Line: 93
(01176698): FixedImageRegion is empty

The files are genuine dicom images and they open with other dicom
readers. Can you anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Other executables like the "itkIOTests.exe" also fails, when i choose
the option 9 from the list (itkDicomImageIOTest). The error message
is:
Usage: ITK test driver caught an unknown exception!!!

Thanks in advance,
IR.