[Insight-users] Still can't find ITKVtkFltk.lib for build both ITK VTK FLTK in Insight Applications 2.01 ???

syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 7 05:14:36 EDT 2005

Hi,
I've been builded only the applications which I
needed.Now I builded all the Auxillary so I have
ITKVtkFltk.lib (and the others files needed for
connection).But it seems some ot the programs needs to
be builded in the same directory as the source.When it
is builded in another -application\bin directory it
can't find some of the headers in application.

Thanks,
Stanislava Ivanova

--- Karthik Krishnan <Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com> a
écrit :

> Did you build InsightApplications as a whole, there
> are applications
> that depend on others... For example this one
> depends on the
> fltkVTKImageViewer cause it needs an fltk image
> viewer with a render
> window interactor.
> So you need to build Auxillary/VtkFltk to generate
> itkvtkfltk library.
>
> karthik
>
> syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr wrote:
>
> > Hello it isers,
> > I have a problems when building both ITK VTK and
> FLTK.I've installed
> > them and everything works fine but when I try to
> build some of the
> > exemples in Insight Applications 2.01 I have a
> linking error and it
> > can't find ITKVtkFltk.lib. I've searched in the
> list and I find some
> > similar posts but I didn't understood how to
> resolve this problem.Is
> > this a common problem or is there some trick that
> i didn't figure out
> > like for ITKFltkImageViewer? Thanks a lot!
> >
> > I post my CMakeList.txt and I'm waiting for your
> advices
> >
> > PROJECT( DeformableModelSimplexMesh )
> > #
> > #  Define the list of source files
> > #
> > INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
> > ${DeformableModelSimplexMesh_SOURCE_DIR}

${InsightApplications_SOURCE_DIR}/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer

> ${InsightApplications_SOURCE_DIR}/Auxiliary/VtkFltk
> > ${InsightApplications_SOURCE_DIR}/Auxiliary/vtk

${InsightApplications_BINARY_DIR}/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_fr/mail_campaigns/splash/taglines_1go/default/*http://fr.promotions.yahoo.com/mail/creer28.html>