[Insight-users] a problem when running myITKgui.exe

Xuelin Cui xuelin at hawaii.edu
Mon Jun 6 18:52:12 EDT 2005

Hi:

I have a question when I run the program of myITKgui.

I first downloaded the source code of it, then use CMake to generate
the .dsw under MS VC++ 6.0. During the generation, some errors occur,
which is the absence of FLTK_INCLUDE. Actually I have built the
FLTK.dsw, which is generated by CMake. So I designate the path of ../
\fltk-1.1.6-source_Binary/FL as the include path in CMake. After that i
can generate myITKgui.dsw

Then, I put the VTK dll files and ITK dll files into the folder of
myITKgui, and build myITKgui.dsw, there are some warnings, no error.
But when I run the program, loading the image, fault occured.....I
don't know why, and how to debug this kind of program.

Any friends knows that? Please give some suggestion, any of which will
be highly appreciated

Thanks

Xuelin

Department of Mechanical Engineering