[Insight-users] Still can't find ITKVtkFltk.lib for build both ITK VTK FLTK in Insight Applications 2.01 ???

syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 6 15:54:58 EDT 2005

Hello it isers,
I have a problems when building both ITK VTK and FLTK.I've installed them and everything works fine but when I try to build some of the exemples in Insight Applications 2.01 I have a linking error and it can't find ITKVtkFltk.lib. I've searched in the list and I find some similar posts but I didn't understood how to resolve this problem.Is this a common problem or is there some trick that i didn't figure out like for ITKFltkImageViewer? Thanks a lot!

I post my CMakeList.txt and I'm waiting for your advices

PROJECT( DeformableModelSimplexMesh )
#
#  Define the list of source files
#
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
${DeformableModelSimplexMesh_SOURCE_DIR}
${InsightApplications_SOURCE_DIR}/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer
${InsightApplications_SOURCE_DIR}/Auxiliary/VtkFltk
${InsightApplications_SOURCE_DIR}/Auxiliary/vtk
${InsightApplications_BINARY_DIR}/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer
${InsightApplications_BINARY_DIR}/Auxiliary/VtkFltk
)
#
#  Define the list of source files
#
SET(APPLICATION_SOURCES
  DeformableModelApplicationBase.cxx
  DeformableModelApplication.cxx
  ImageSliceViewer.cxx
  ImageSurfaceViewer.cxx
  InteractorObserver.cxx
  main.cxx
  )

  FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
  IF(ITK_FOUND)
    INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
  ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
    MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
            "Cannot build InsightApplications without ITK.  Please set ITK_DIR.")
  ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

  FIND_PACKAGE(FLTK)
  IF(FLTK_FOUND)
    INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR})
  ENDIF(FLTK_FOUND)

  FIND_PACKAGE(VTK)
  IF (VTK_FOUND)
      INCLUDE (${VTK_USE_FILE})
  ENDIF (VTK_FOUND)

ADD_EXECUTABLE( DeformableModelSimplexMesh ${APPLICATION_SOURCES})
FLTK_WRAP_UI(DeformableModelSimplexMesh
  DeformableModelApplicationGUI.fl
  )

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
  ${DeformableModels_SOURCE_DIR}
  ${DeformableModels_BINARY_DIR}
  )

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( DeformableModelSimplexMesh
 ITKAlgorithms ITKBasicFilters ITKCommon ITKIO ITKNumerics ITKIO
 ITKVtkFltk
  vtkPatented
  vtkCommon
  vtkFiltering