[Insight-users] using level set to segment the overall brain

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jun 5 22:09:15 EDT 2005

Hi Yixun,

If you are so kind to share with use the
Image modality that you are using,

     a)  CT
     b)  MRI  (T1 ? , T2 ? , PD ?)
     c)  other ?

then we will be happy to assist you in
your use of the Level Set filters.

----

BTW, you should be more careful when drawing
conclusions from a text. The fact that you
found examples *only* for White matter, Gray
matter and CSF, *doesn't mean* that these are
the only things that can be done.