[Insight-users] ConnectVTKITK with Tcl

Joseph Maratt jmaratt at umich.edu
Fri Jun 3 13:27:41 EDT 2005

I finally did solve my problem.  I had to modify the file
Insight\InsightApplicationsBin\ConnectVTKITK\Release\pkgIndex.tcl slightly.

i changed it as follows...

original:
set libPath "C:/Development/Insight/InsightApplicationsBin/ConnectVTKITK"

altered:
set libPath
"C:/Development/Insight/InsightApplicationsBin/ConnectVTKITK/Release"

Is this a bug in how the file was generated?

Thanks for your responses.

Joe