[Insight-users] about out of heap space when compiling ITKapplication

Yixun Liu yxliu at fudan.edu.cn
Thu Jul 28 03:39:44 EDT 2005

1.This is an application I wrote.
2.no large array
3.I do not directly configure my application  with CMake. I copy the settint from the application configured with CMake.
one is include path, the second is lib path and needed libs.
4.VC6.0 with pack 6
5.The example is ok

supplement: My ITK application need VTK and FLTK. so the include path and link path include ITK, VTK and FLTK. The libs I need include the ITK,VTK and FLTK.

Regards,

Yixun Liu