[Insight-users] Wrapping compilation problem in Windows.

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jul 25 14:05:10 EDT 2005

The problem is that visual studio 6 does not like too many custom commands in a dsp file.
The "fix" is to use the nmake generator with visual studio 6.  You will have to either
have visual studio installed such that it can be run from the command line or run the
visual studio shell. Then run Cmake from an environment where cl can compile c++ code.
The generator you want to pick is "NMake Makefiles".

-Bill