[Insight-users] Connected component statistics

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Fri Jul 15 14:39:46 EDT 2005

The LabelStatisticsImageFilter will calculate statistics for each component.
Currently, the LabelStatisticsImageFilter calculate mean, variance, sum, count,
and histograms.

We plan to add another filter that calculated the moments (either image moments or
geometric moments) of each component. I have been waiting for it to be completed and
may have to just write it myself.

Also, the RelabelComponentImageFilter allows you to query the volume of a component.

Jim