[Insight-users] Compile problems on Windows with ITK Tcl-wrappers

Sven Prevrhal sven.prevrhal at radiology.ucsf.edu
Fri Jan 21 16:24:07 EST 2005

Hi,

Maybe it's version incompatibility or something: I have MSVC6, CMake20,
CableSiwg-ITK-1.8.0, Insight-Toolkit-1.8.1 sources. CableSwig compiled fine,
but the ITK compilation itself doesn't work:

At this stage:

--------------------Configuration: ITKCommonTcl - Win32

Building wrap_itkImageToImageFilter_3DTcl.cxx from  "C:\Program
Files\InsightToolkit-1.8.1\Wrapping\CSwig\Common\wrap_itkImageToImageFilter_
3DTcl.cxx.rule"

Msvc seems to call cwsig which then crashes.

Anybody seen this before? Thanks!!!

What I really want to do is get both VTK and ITK on the Tcl (and later
Python) command line, so I need to use the Insight-Applications ITKVTK
right?

Sven