[Insight-users] Book on Medical Image registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jan 10 10:21:46 EST 2005

Hi Vaijanath,

The link to the "Medical Image Registration" book byy
Hajnal, Hill and Hawkes was left open by accident.
The book is not really in the public domain.

You may want to order it through amazon.com or from
your favorite bookstore.

The link to the book in amazon is avilable at

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Documentation.htm