[Insight-users] Problems Building CableSwig with ITK2.0 on Li nux

Dalal, Dhaval dalal at bnl.gov
Tue Feb 22 10:00:03 EST 2005

Hi Brad
Thanks for your mail
I got the "problem" fixed yesterday.I had first build ITK and then when i
went to the advanced
tab in Cmake to set ITk_CswigJava Option to "ON". There it was throwing me
this error.
--To do this you have to put the CableSwig source tree under
ITK-2.0/Utilities and call it "CableSwig".  Then it is automatic and
CableSwig_DIR will not even be an option to set.
Well i had done that but strangely it did not worked. All i did was build
itk from start
and i put Cableswig under ITK-2.0/Utilities  before i did that and it
compiled.
Thanks Again for your help!!
Cheers
Dhaval