[Insight-users] Constrained Affine transform

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Wed Feb 9 18:55:52 EST 2005

Hi Hari,

Yes the best way is to set the scales of the parameters you want to
avoid in the optimization process to a large value. (The parameters are
divided by the scales).
This is done using the optimizer->SetScales() function.
You can take a look at Examples\Registration\ImageRegistration12.cxx if
you want an example.

Let us know if you have any problems,

Julien