[Insight-users] Multiresolution ITK Guide example fails on VS2005

Axel Martinez Möller axelus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 12:26:11 EST 2005

 Hi Luis,

 I am running the program in Debug mode (ITK is also built in Debug mode),
and the wrong line is the line:

registration->StartRegistration();  (line 492)

 As I said in the first mail, while debugging I "stepped into" until I
localized the problem at line 208 from
itkMultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethod.txx:

m_FixedImageRegionPyramid[ level ].SetSize( size );

 This causes an error in the "vector" class from C++, line 753 and
consecutive:

 #if _HAS_ITERATOR_DEBUGGING
		if (size() <= _Pos)
			{
			_DEBUG_ERROR("vector subscript out of range");
			_SCL_SECURE_OUT_OF_RANGE;
			}

 Which explains the "Expression: vector subscript out of range" error I
referenced in the first mail.

 That's all the information I managed to extract, I hope it helps. I do not
see a logical explanation if it works for you since I made no changes to the
code... I have ITK release 2.4.1, working under VS2005. If you have any
other suggestion, I will be happy to try it.

 Thanks again for the help,

  axel