[Fwd: Re: [Insight-users] pixelType and grayscale]

Romain Lebel romain.lebel at phaseview.fr
Tue Dec 20 03:31:08 EST 2005

Hi luis thanks for taking time to answer

I'm using the resampling filter not the rescaler. In my images (not
medical) the intensity aren't close to 1.

if i put unsigned char in the output image type of the resampling filter
the result is the same

is there any filter that forces  an image to be a 8 bits image?
Should i try the caster filter with unsigned int as output pixel type?

--
Romain Lebel
PhaseView - Telecom Paris