[Insight-users] Inverse of ScaleSkewVersor3DTransform

Ranjan, Sohan (Research) sohan.ranjan at ge.com
Fri Dec 16 07:18:06 EST 2005

I am doing registration using the ScaleSkewVersor3DTransform. As per ITK
registration convention, the transform returned is from the fixed image space
to the moving image space. I am not using the resample filter for resampling
the moving image due to certain reasons, so I need to find an inverse of the
transform myself. But it looks like that the inverse for ScaleSkewVersor3DTransform
is not defined.

Can someone suggest how should I go about constructing the inverse?

Sohan