[Insight-users] validating segmentation results

ilker hacıhaliloğlu hacihaliloglu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:07:48 EST 2005

hi all

I am working on imagesegmentation . Till yet i tried level set segmentation
methods and got some results out of these.
Now I want to validate my results. I have manually segmented points from an
expert ( the border of the sobject to be segmented)
how can i show these pionts on my real data  or segmented images? ( i did 3D
segmentation so i have 30 slices of segmentation results)

cheers
ilker

'.....ich möchte mir eine ader öffnen, die mir die ewige freiheit
schaffte....'