[Insight-users] GettingStartedII and render window

mariusz_smch at poczta.fm mariusz_smch at poczta.fm
Wed Dec 7 02:02:02 EST 2005

Hi all

I try use example from GettingStartedII and all is ok untill I don't try close VTK render window, then my system (Windows XP) show me some errors, and then close the render window. It looks like the closing windows widget 'X' don't work property. Do I need anything else to do it.
Whot I want to reatch is:
I want to vie choosen picture in VTK render windows and close it to see few minutes later other picture.
Can anyone give mi some tip?

Regards
Mariusz.