[Insight-users] Re: Problem building 2.4 on .Net 2003

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Dec 6 07:41:00 EST 2005

Hi Ashish,

The compilation error that you faced are different from
what John and Vicente have reported.

You must *always* build the binaries of a new distribution
from scratch. You were trying to rebuild on top of an
existing binary built.

The reason why you have trouble building it, is because
the dependencies of the old build do not match the ones
of the new build.