[Insight-users] documentation

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Dec 2 12:00:00 EST 2005

Andinet just beefed up the documentation of the filter. It will appear
on the doxygen pages tomorrow.

  * This class is parameterized over input image type, contour defined
by a polyline,
  * and output image type. If the input image is three dimensional, the
masking operation is
  * performed on each slice (2D image). The output image will have two
regions demarcated
  * by the contour i.e inside(masked) and outside region.  The pixels in the
  * masked region will keep their original intensity values. Whereas,
intensity
  * value of pixels outside the masked region will be set to zero.

HTH
Karthik