[Insight-users] RescaleIntensityImageFilter

Aleksandra Popovic popovic at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Dec 2 08:27:08 EST 2005

Hi ITK Users!

I have a problem with RescaleIntensityImageFilter.

I have an image saved in the 32 bit .img format (Analyze) with very
small voxel values (range: 0 - 0.001). I tried to rescale it to the
range [0,1] with RescaleIntensityImageFilter. So far, with all other
images, rescaling was working OK but with this image I get for all
voxels = NaN (-1.#IND).

Image seams fine since all other filters are working properly and I can
visualize it.

I rescaled it with simple multiplication and everything is fine now, but
I am wondering whether it is a known bug?

I am using ITK Version 1.8.1, Microsoft Visual C++ 2003, Windows XP

Greetings
Aleksandra

--

Dipl.-Ing. Aleksandra Popovic