[Insight-users] Re: Histogram Equalization and Histogram Stretch

Ken Urish ken.urish at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:40:46 EDT 2005

Ok if two people ask about histogram equalization on the same day: 1) a
filter hasnt been written 2) it would still be useful. Ill write something
and send it out. Give me a day or two.

Thanks
--Ken--

Ken Urish wrote:
I saw on the itk list serve that lots of people have asked for a histogram
equalization back in 2004. I didnt see it anywhere, but I cant believe it
hasnt been done yet. Im just looking for a positive confirmation because I
hate coding what has already been coded.

Thanks
--Ken--